management & reporting
Proactively ensuring data integrity, supporting data-driven decision making and statistical consultancy to optimise your trial results.
We understand that high quality data capture is central to the reliability of your trial outcomes. Our data management processes, reporting support and in-house statistical support have been developed to get the most from your research outcomes from first patient, first visit.
Prior to initiating your trial, our data specialists review your protocols and requirements to develop the data strategy, processes and standards that will enable proactive data management, identification of potential concerns, mitigating risks and providing efficient rectification.
- Key data issues are quickly identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Collaboration with raters and sites for enhanced efficiencies
- Strategies to prevent missing data
How we do it
- Our Query Management System automatically identifies completion status, including missed, duplicated and incomplete visits
- Data validation including queries and pre-approved data corrections
- Site and rater workflows enables continuous feedback in near real-time
- Regular adherence monitoring and compliance reporting
Reporting and decision support
We recognise accessibility and interpretation of your data is integral to determining your next steps. Our range of reports can facilitate decision making during safety reviews, qualification phase evaluation and remote visit compliance monitoring.
Streamline your study with our range of reporting services, including templated graphical reports and logic-based data-driven decision making.
Throughout your trial, our team are available to you to draw from their experience, knowledge and expertise.
From the preparation of your statistical analysis plan and the selection of the most appropriate statistical techniques, to its application to cognitive endpoints and interpreting the results, we enable you to deliver the supportive evidence of therapeutic response.
Development and review of statistical analysis plans
Statistical analysis and delivery of tables, figures and listings
Speak to our specialists
Find out more about how we can support your research objective. Complete the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch.